What is the meaning of hy spy?Asked by: Duncan Howe
Score: 4.3/5 (39 votes)
noun A children's game, the same as hide-and-seek. Also, with unoriginal aspiration, hi-spy, hy-spy.View full answer
Herein, What is Hy spy?
Show Definitions. Peekaboo noun – A game played with young children; you hide your face and suddenly reveal it as you say boo!. Hy-spy and peekaboo are semantically related. You can use "Hy-spy" instead a noun "Peekaboo". Synonyms for Peekaboo.
Herein, What does spy mean in English?. 1 : one that spies: a : one who keeps secret watch on a person or thing to obtain information. b : a person employed by one nation to secretly convey classified information of strategic importance to another nation also : a person who conveys the trade secrets of one company to another.
Also Know, Does spy stand for something?
SPY is a three-letter acronym that may refer to: SPDR S&P 500 Trust ETF, NYSE symbol. SPY or MOWAG SPY, a military vehicle. SPY ACT (Securely Protect Yourself Against Cyber Trespass), a 2005 US proposed cyber-security regulation.
How can I be a spy?
- Don't get in trouble with the law. Any criminal record is likely to end your application.
- Don't do drugs. They often give drug tests to applicants. ...
- Go to university. Most intelligence organisations expect their officers to have a good education. ...
- Be ready to travel. ...
- Be a citizen.
- Observation. Secret agents need keen observation skills to carefully examine their subjects without appearing to display an inordinate amount of attention. ...
- Mentally Agile and Intuitive. ...
- Master of Disguise. ...
- Specialized Skills. ...
- Secretive. ...
The qualities of a spy include being low-key, being able to blend with the general public very well, observational skills, and interpersonal skills. Other qualities are self-reliance, bravery, intelligence, and creativity, integrity, honor, courage, flexibility, confidence, and humility.
Salary Ranges for Cia Spies
The salaries of Cia Spies in the US range from $21,447 to $577,997 , with a median salary of $103,816 . The middle 57% of Cia Spies makes between $103,820 and $261,392, with the top 86% making $577,997.
Sexpionage is a historically documented phenomenon and even the CIA has previously added Nigel West's work Historical Dictionary of Sexspionage to its proposed intelligence officer's bookshelf. Female agents using such tactics are known as sparrows, while male ones are known as ravens.
spy used as a noun:
A person who secretly watches and examines the actions of other individuals or organizations and gathers information on them (usually to gain an advantage)
0. snooping. To secretly spy on or investigate, especially into the private personal life of others.